Translate

5.04.2012

Extinguish this Rain!!!

I'm saying  it's time to "Extinguish this Rain" and lets really get into the spring and warmer weather to come. I'm hoping to get out this weekend to hit some good flea markets. Nothing like looking through flea market stuff of random people you don't know.You really never know what you might find and who you might meet on the way. I did get my hands on this brass 1920's Fire Extinguisher. I just loved it's "Steam-Punk" look with the rivets and stamped lettering. I'm going to polish it up a little bit, but not too much. I like it's age and patina it has. I'll post another pic once I'm finished with it.
So lets ALL get out there this weekend and search for those interesting and unique finds. Display them, use them or even better... make art out of them.
Red ~

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it when it's finished. It looks to be in good condition judging by the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and the add. I'm putting up a picture of where I'm at with it so far. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete