Translate

9.12.2012

Bamboo Lattice

I have a confession... I think I'm a little obsessed with bamboo and making things out of it. I posted my simple split bamboo edging a few posts ago. Then I noticed that my small little lattice was not going to cut it in size for my wisteria plant. So, I decided I would make my own lattice out of... yep... BAMBOO. :)

To be honest, I started just splitting bamboo and creating as I went. I wish I took pictures every 5min as I was creating so you could see the process. But here it is. I designed it as a heart shape and then expanded from there.

Materials:  Bamboo shoots (split of course), put together by clear zip-ties and hemp rope, then anchored in the ground with tiki torch metal stakes (you can find them at Home Depot)

Feel free to ask any question and I'd love to see what other people have done with Bamboo.

Red~  

#redsdesignsandfinds
@RedsDesignFinds



Front View
Rear View

No comments:

Post a Comment